Saturday 28 January 2012

mud.

just noticed its kind of Oz shaped.  hope you all had a nice Australia/Invasion Day... however you see it.  I think a bit of thought for both is good. 
Rain rain go away. ..

As my two year old would sing. I normally welcome the rain, but right now its preventing us from getting on with the concreting so we can move over there, (small fry compared to those who are doing it tough with more floods of course, but frustrating nonetheless.)  and then I can do the packing properly without two kids emptying each box as I go.  there are only so many places I can keep the packed boxes before the agile little rascals get to them. 

So we're going to go with it, and take the multigrain based caramelised onion and cheese tart over to BOH for lunch, and then dig in the mud.  Think we'll prepare the area left of the front steps for a herb spiral.  see www.nicolachatham.com  I really wish I could get the soil over there right now, but its just too wet and heavy to buy right now the Sapar guy tells me.  I wouldn't mind setting up a veggie garden in the wet.  xc

No comments: